Groupa Concrete’s involvement in concrete foundations started when our clients had trouble locating reputable contractors that delivered fair price, top quality, and confident workmanship. Since 2012, Groupa Concrete has made it our mission to introduce a new standard of excellence to residential, commercial, industrial, and civil projects.
Forming Systems to Fit Your Project
Groupa Concrete specializes in all poured concrete footings and foundation walls with new 9’ forms, offering a smooth finish on both interior and exterior walls. Our diverse team includes rebar fabrication specialist prior to pouring and foundation spray, drainage membrane, and “O” pipe around the foundation after. Groupa Concrete’s foundations ensure precise brick ledge inserts, allowing for a smooth process for the trades to follow. Equipment and vehicles are rotated every 3 years to ensure you get reliable, top quality service.
Choosing to work with an Insulated Concrete Foundation, also known as ICF, can be an excellent choice for both residential and commercial construction projects. Some of the advantages to working with an ICF foundation include:
- Reduced Labour – ICF is ready for drywall after pouring without additional framing, insulating or vapor barrier
- Savings On Energy Bills – A rating of up to R50 insulation value and tighter construction results in less heat loss, saving you on energy bills
- Greater Comfort & Sound Reduction – cuts air infiltration by as much as 75% with reduced sound penetration through a wall by more than 80%
- Pest Proof – unappealing food sources for termites, carpenter ants or rodents that often dine on or reside in wood framed walls
- Healthier Indoor Environments – ICF walls contain no organic material so do not promote growth of mold, mildew, or other potentially harmful microorganisms. Polystyrene foam is completely non-toxic and free of formaldehyde, asbestos & fiberglass
- Less Repair & Maintenance – ICF uses non-biodegradable materials that are not susceptible to rot or deterioration